Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring has Sprung




Just a little Randomness. Softball and Baseball are back in full swing! I can't believe I can honestly say that I miss them during the long winter months but I really do. I love watching my kids play and enjoy what they are doing and its so nice when the weather cooperates! Camille is playing up this year as she has one of those messed up early birthdays and can only play with the girls her age every other year. So she is a little nervous about keeping up with the older girls but I don't think she'll have much to worry about. Zack is done with High School ball and is looking forward to Summer ball. He leaves for his Florida baseball trip in June and he is really excited about it. Brandon is going with him and he thinks he won't have much to do. I don't see what the problem is. A week in Florida with out a schedule. Sounds like Heaven to me! Zack is also busy working at Soldier Hollow this year and between school, work, homework and baseball. He is getting a little taste of what its like to grow up. Poor kid hehe!! Trevor has been playing baseball in Riverton 2 nights a week and has alot of tournaments coming up. The little creepers have been struggling to get any wins this season so far so keep your fingers crossed that something will kick in. He also ran a mile by mile marathon saturday. I think it was district wide and he had a really good time. Brandon and Camille ran with him and he got 10th in his age bracket. He got a medal and a T-shirt and he was pretty excited about that! They are definetly more like their dad then me when it comes to running. Thank goodness! Paige is already 11 months old! MY BABY! where does the time go. She is a little spoiled and really have no idea how that happened! She walks around the furniture and will stand for a bit on her own but she really sees no need to take off walking on her own when she has so many people around willing to pick her up and get her what ever she wants. Brandon is signed up for a few triathlons this summer as well and has been finding hard to get training time in so far. He is always busy with his little sprinkler business and trying to make it to all the kids activities. He is such an excellent dad! I get exhausted just writing down their schedules. He starts training in Deer Creek for the swims any time now if any or you are interested in jumping in with him! I will be taking a break for tending kids for the summer months to make sure I get to spend alot of quality time with my own kids and I'm looking forward to doing some fun things. Suggestions are always welcomed! I hope you are all looking forward to this time of year as much as I am!


5 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh boy, you guys are a busy family! Your kids are all so great, and you have every reason to be proud!

Deanna said...

Wow you are busy! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up...

Hickmans said...

Love the pictures and I dont know if you got a hair cut,because I have not see you in a while, but I LOVE your hair it is so stinkin cute on you!

Preslee said...

ha my mom said the same thing! we r playing ball 6 days a week.. and sometime's 7! ha did camille tell u what she did at lagoon???

Preslee said...

She rode rides! ha i am funny!