Sunday, March 22, 2009

Junior Prom 2009


I got some pictures from the Prom of Zack and his date!  Looks like they had a really good time! 



Last Night was WHS junior Prom.  Zack is a sophomore and his date was Shayla McDonald.  She is a Senior so they didn't have to be at the school to do the Promonade.  So I didnt get any pictures of his date.  I hopefully can get a hold of her mom and get a copy of the ones I am sure she took.  Zack looked so handsome and really cleans up well!  He wasn't excited at all the his darn mom got the camera out.  Grandma and Grandpa Bonner let him drive their car so he didn't have to be seen in the mini van!  YIKES!  that would have been miserable!  I am pretty sure he had a really good time.  

5 comments:

Renee said...

He looks handsome as always! Post the pictures of his date too if you get them! I love checking out the girls! :)

Deanna said...

Looking good, Zack! You sure have nice grandparents!

Preslee said...

Oh wow! He looks nice! Did he have FUn! hahaha P.S. Did ur blog stop being private???

Hickmans said...

He looks so handsome! I cant believe he is old enough to be going to prom! Time just flys by!!

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, what a looker. I hope it was a great time. I am just happy you let him drive a car (you know, after he wrecked yours) :>