Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Off the World Wide Web!
As most of you know I lost my temper with comcast and had them remove their services of internet and cable television from my home and now its been almost 3 weeks since I have had either of them and I don't see a time in the near future where I will be signing a new contract with a provider. so if any of you know of a service that doesn't require a 2 year commitment and is reasonably prices please let me know! In the mean time, I guess you will all just have to come over to my house for a visit too find out what all the kiddo's are up too! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You don't have to sign a contract with quest. Even though its slow I think the bundle price is good! If you have your phone with them.
Wow, do you feel completely shut off from the world? It's amazing how dependent we are on the internet and TV!
SAD! I can't come over to your house, even though I would love to. I bet the girlies would play cute together.
Post a Comment