Where is my significant other? HA I'm not married so I don't have one.
What is your natural hair color? Uh......I think dirty blond or something like that.
Your dream last night? I don't think I had one.
Your dream/goal? To play college softball.
Your favorite thing? Eating
The room your in? same as my mom half kitchen, half living room.
Your hobby? WASATCH SOFTBALL YOU KNOW!!
Your fear? I'm VERY claustrophobic sometimes and I feel like I'm going to cry when I am!
Where were you last night? Watching Biggest Loser! (sometimes I feel like I hate that show because it gets me so tense)
One of my wish list items? To get a new game for my Wii.
Where you grew up? So far Midway
What you ate last night? Spaghetti, breadsticks and asparagus.
Your T.V.? 3, but the channel the main one is on right now is What not to Wear. ( boring)
Your mood? I'm very tired!
Your pet? Quigley
Favorite store?Any place with softball gear!
Your summer? Mostly fun, but I got really bored sometimes
Love someone? ONCE AGAIN, NO!! I am not married! I'm just 13!
Favorite color? depends on the day
Last laughed? at school my friends always make me laugh!
I tag... whoever wants to do this!





1 comment:
HAHAHA Ur Summer was sooo boring until I came over! I think I am going to do the same tag on my blog!
Post a Comment