I am so thrilled for Zack! He made the sophomore basketball team! He was really excited when he let me know he actually made it. He has worked really hard on getting better and better at basketball and it looks like all his hard work is paying off! The meet the team night is Nov 21 at the High School if any of you want to come. It should be a fun night! Way to Go Zack!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
GREAT NEWS!
I am so thrilled for Zack! He made the sophomore basketball team! He was really excited when he let me know he actually made it. He has worked really hard on getting better and better at basketball and it looks like all his hard work is paying off! The meet the team night is Nov 21 at the High School if any of you want to come. It should be a fun night! Way to Go Zack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so great way to go Zack!
Way to Go ZACK! I have seen You SLAM DUNKIN it outside on your family's hoop! GOOD JOB!!! :)
So cool! High Schoo sports are so competitive now days I am sure it is quite the accomplishment to make the team! Way to go!
Post a Comment