Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Latest tag!

Where is my cell phone?  back pocket
Where is my significant other?  driving around in a big orange truck
What is your natural hair color?  dark brown with a lot of gray
Your dream last night?  That this cat was in heat outside my house.  It was Paige crying
Your Dream/Goal?  To lose 20 lbs
Your favorite thing?  Massage
The room you are in?  half way between living room and kitchen
Your Hobby? seeing how many times a day I can drive midway lane
Your fear?  losing a family member
Where you want to be in 6 years?  In a size 2
Where you were last night?  sitting in basement watching biggest loser watching Brandon sweat on his bike the whole time it was on.  He's a die hard tri man
One of my wishlist items?  a new wardrobe
where you grew up?  Valley Hills
What you ate last night?  Spaghetti,  breadsticks, asparagus
Your TV? I have 3 and most of the time on TLC
Your Mood?  Quite Pleasant today
Your Pet? Quigley
Favorite Store?  really enjoy Quilted Bear lately
Your Summer?  fast moving
Love someone?  I love alot of someones
Favorite color? any guesses?  YELLOW!
Last Laughed?  Paige got the giggles before bed last night and I laughed everytime she laughed

I tag:
Natalia
Mandy
Deanna
Renee
LynDee
Camille ( yes you can add it to the blog)
Preslee ( I bet your mom will let you add another to her blog as well)

2 comments:

Preslee said...

WOO HOO tags are so much fun! I will try to do it on my blog!

bonnerbunch said...

THanks, I haven't had a tag for awhile! My email is bonner1girl@yahoo.com... You better invite me! Laynee got Paige for christmas! What size is she wearing or will be wearing in a month?