Paige is getting so big so fast! I can't hardly stand it! I went into her room the other night when I could hear her hollering for someone to come and get her and found her standing there waiting with this big ol' smile on her face. I am pretty sure she thinks she is 2 not 7 1/2 months! Then, Camille made me proud by making the top 12 in the 7th grade spelling bee! She is such a little smartie pants! She studied the words for about 20 minutes the night before so I can only imagine what she would have done if she would have put forth a little effort! The little turd! I won't tell ya the word she got out on. Ask her, she might!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
my Girls
Paige is getting so big so fast! I can't hardly stand it! I went into her room the other night when I could hear her hollering for someone to come and get her and found her standing there waiting with this big ol' smile on her face. I am pretty sure she thinks she is 2 not 7 1/2 months! Then, Camille made me proud by making the top 12 in the 7th grade spelling bee! She is such a little smartie pants! She studied the words for about 20 minutes the night before so I can only imagine what she would have done if she would have put forth a little effort! The little turd! I won't tell ya the word she got out on. Ask her, she might!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
camille wat word did u get out on?
In my class... I was ALWAYS the 2nd Runner up! ( except maybe once ) But I Don't even like Spelling so WATEVER U NERD!
Your kids are so big! So cute.
thats such a cute picture of paige! I love it! She is darling
The boy i was sitting next to is really different....
WHAT WORD WAS IT!
Post a Comment