That's exciting!
KOOL! Guess the family is getting a get out of jail free pass! hahaha jk! GOOD LUCK TODD!
p.s. paige better not be a UTE fan!!!! JUst wait since zack and TRevor do... She will love BYU!just to make them MAD!!!!!
WOW!!! Congrats. That is so cool. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
A Black president and a hispanic Sherriff!! Whats next??
Brad! that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! I miss my little brother!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's exciting!
KOOL! Guess the family is getting a get out of jail free pass! hahaha jk! GOOD LUCK TODD!
p.s. paige better not be a UTE fan!!!! JUst wait since zack and TRevor do... She will love BYU!
just to make them MAD!!!!!
WOW!!! Congrats. That is so cool. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
A Black president and a hispanic Sherriff!! Whats next??
Brad! that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! I miss my little brother!
Post a Comment