Zack has really enjoyed playing on the high school sophomore team! He is the smallest on the team. (not sure how that ever happened) but he is a firecracker! He plays a Lot and I am learning to enjoy myself in a gym without the floor being lined with wrestling mats. I know that moms think that their kids are the greatest and I am no different. Zack Rocks! He is so good to me and has always treated me very very well. I am sure there isn't anything Zack can't do! He is kind, smart and good looking too! IF you get a chance to come watch a game ( they usually start at 3:30) please come! You'll be impressed too! I love you Zack! This is a picture of him taking a few foul shots! He hit them both! I suck with a camera so you just have to squint I guess!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Basketball!
Zack has really enjoyed playing on the high school sophomore team! He is the smallest on the team. (not sure how that ever happened) but he is a firecracker! He plays a Lot and I am learning to enjoy myself in a gym without the floor being lined with wrestling mats. I know that moms think that their kids are the greatest and I am no different. Zack Rocks! He is so good to me and has always treated me very very well. I am sure there isn't anything Zack can't do! He is kind, smart and good looking too! IF you get a chance to come watch a game ( they usually start at 3:30) please come! You'll be impressed too! I love you Zack! This is a picture of him taking a few foul shots! He hit them both! I suck with a camera so you just have to squint I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Zack is AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment