Its not often I have a picture of the whole fam damily all together! This was taken a few months ago and it won't be updated I'm sure for a year or so. I figured we all spent most of the time in baseball uniforms might as well document what they look like.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Its rare that I have a picture of us all together
Its not often I have a picture of the whole fam damily all together! This was taken a few months ago and it won't be updated I'm sure for a year or so. I figured we all spent most of the time in baseball uniforms might as well document what they look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
My family had a similar picture taken when I was little...I guess that pretty much sums up what you guys do! Darling picture!
HAHAHA! that's cute! I like that picture!
I love the picture! You guys all look great! And Paige looks darling in that headband I love it on her!
Fun! We are getting family pictures in a few weeks and I am SO excited!
Post a Comment