Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Fears

So, we were on our way to Riverton to a baseball game for Trevor on Wednesday and we were really early so we decided to make a quick trip into Cabela's. Brandon was carrying Paige and Trevor and I were just behind them making our way through the store. We walked up to the display of the mountain with all the animals on in and the stream with the fish along the bottom and Paige totally freaked out. She grabbed tight to Brandons shirt, hid her face and started shaking. so we hurried past and finished our shopping and then walked again past the display to check out and once again she spotted the animals and had the same reaction. I was just curious if any of your kids have had some unexplained fears and what you have done to get past them. We had sortof planned to visit the zoo for her 1st Birthday but with a reaction like she had I am not thinking it would be a good idea. She also has a total melt down if she is in he same room when I decide to vacuum. Its a little crazy. Anyway, tell me what you think

4 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Ches is scared of those stuffed animals too but she loves the live ones at the zoo! TJ tried to make her touch a stuffed elk and it freaked her out:)

Deanna said...

Chloe isn't at all afraid of live animals but I don't know about stuffed ones....she totally freaks out if I vacuum or anything like that! Poor girls!

J-Dog said...

funny ha ha ha.

Preslee said...

nash was afraid of vacumms... but now he luvs them! and he will stand right infront of them... ha but now he is terrified of bee's! like if he see's one or he see'e u by one he covers his ears and face and shakes and screams till someone picks him up!