Friday, November 7, 2008

The End of Cross Country Season


Zack did very well in the cross country world.  He wasn't sure that he would enjoy it much, and I am pretty sure he didn't love it like baseball,  but he really improved on his time.  He is a much quicker runner now then he was just 4 months ago.  I am really proud of him for sticking with the season and keeping his grades as high as he did.  He has been a very busy kid and does very well in the attitude department too.  I'm really lucky to have such great kids!

9 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Way to go!!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

That is way cool! I think it takes a lot of discipline to run like that:)

Renee said...

Didn't know that he was running...training for triathalons already like his dad!???

Preslee said...

WAY TO GO ZACK!!! I am not a big runner. But at a sleep over I told him I went rnning themidway trail at 6 in the morning and I asked him if he wanted to come and He actually bought it!

McKenzie Kimberly said...

good job Zack! you are such a cute kid. dont change anytime soon!

Cluff's said...

HAHAHA Preslee I remember that! It was way funny!

bonnerbunch said...

That is impressive... I really hope that he knows how good of a kid he is! I hope one day that Tim will be like Zack! Zack Attack!!

Deanna said...

I didn't even know he was running. Cool! Congrats!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Carrie- Are you thinking about going private? You just change the setting in the dashbord to private then send an e-mail invite to everyone you want to be invited! I'm still trying to decide if I should or not.