Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Trevor Wins the GOLD!


Trevor went to his first wrestling tournament this weekend and won all three matches to bring home the gold!  Last year when he headed to these tournaments he really struggled and got beat up alot and he has really learned alot over the last year and he really did shine at the tournament!  He was very aggressive and that makes  me very happy!  He won by points,  one pin, and a bye!  He said on the way home that winning the medal made waking up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning all worth it!  Big thanks to Uncle Landon and Shayne for coaching him!  He is loving it so far!  Hope he can keep it up!  I just thought he looked cute loving on Paige so had to post that as well

4 comments:

Renee said...

Yeah for Trevor! You are one busy woman...how do you do it?

Cluff's said...

Oh don't be fooled! I get lots of help! I had to send Brandon to the tournament without me. Paige hasn't been feeling well so we stayed home and got the play by play via cell phone. I hate missing it but you can only be so many places at once. I try to remind myself when the calendar looks incredibly busy that it flies by. I just look at Zack at realize that he is almost grown and gone and I don't want to miss a thing!

Preslee said...

GOOD JOB TREVOR!!! HE was very excited about it Saturday Night! Then he showed me how he is a spider monkey!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Wait, did your blog go unprivate? That's awesome about your boys! Brad is totally planning on going to watch Zack tomorrow:)