Saturday, January 10, 2009
Bringing Home the Silver!
Wasatch Hosted a Tournament today! Trevor was on fire! HOTT, HOTT, HOTT! He pinned his first match with a kid from Duchesne..Then He pinned again on a boy from Layton. His championship Match was against his own teammate. He lost that one but he looked really good in every match. It was a really fun day! The poor kid he was wrestling thought he was going to choke to death. I think I hear that come out of every kids mouth that loses! We spent about 5 hours in a hot smelly gym!! It was GREAT!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
KOOL! I just keep telling Camille not to bug him, He has the same Strength as HER soooooooo....
UR GOING DOWN!
What you never tell me that.
Yeah for him! I bet is so fun to watch him do so well!
Carrie-
Tell me what you mean double coupons! This was the first time in my life I've ever used a coupon so I need advice!
Post a Comment