Malissa sent up a couple of the cutest bows for Paige and I think she is adorable in red so I couldn't stop with just one picture. Also, Trevor has been taking few pictures and caught Brandon sporting a bow himself one night and enjoying his nightly orange. Its what he does every night before he goes to bed! and the pictures of Trevor are of his match when he got his butt whooped! and the muscle he pulled! Poor little Trevor! Paige also loves Grandma Bonner and I thought it was a cute picture but I think mom would disagree! but she doesn't know how to blog and see this so she can't tell me No!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Random thoughts and Pics
Malissa sent up a couple of the cutest bows for Paige and I think she is adorable in red so I couldn't stop with just one picture. Also, Trevor has been taking few pictures and caught Brandon sporting a bow himself one night and enjoying his nightly orange. Its what he does every night before he goes to bed! and the pictures of Trevor are of his match when he got his butt whooped! and the muscle he pulled! Poor little Trevor! Paige also loves Grandma Bonner and I thought it was a cute picture but I think mom would disagree! but she doesn't know how to blog and see this so she can't tell me No!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love Malissa's headbands!
It looks so dang cute on her! I love it!! She is just so dang cute anyway! I LOVE how blue her eyes are!! They are so so pretty! Im so glad you like them! I was happy to make them for ya!! I love the red ones to! I love looking at all your pictures! All your kids are so cute! Oh! And Chris sports a flower in his hair every now and then too!
The headbands are so cute! It must be fun...and strange having a little one again.
Everyone looks so good!
HAHAHA!!!!!
Paige is STinKin CUTE!!!!!
I actually think she is startin to like me! and Think i am funny!!!
Post a Comment