Wow! The Holidays really flew by and I enjoyed them so much this year! I loved having all the kids home and Brandon got to spend most days at home with us as well this year. We had Zack's Birthday, Christmas, Trevor's Birthday and New Years! I was also a little glad to have all the parties over with and could just spend some quiet time at home as well. Zack is officially a licensed driver and has taken some of the running around duties off my hands! I think I love that part! He has had a few trouble with the little green ford but nothing too bad just yet! He is back to every day basketball practices and games and also early BASEBALL has began! Can you believe that? Baseball in January! So he is a very busy kid. He also was asked out on his first date to the School Dance Morp! Its in the middle of January and he hates when I talk about it so sorry Zack! Camille started Cross-country skiing up at Soldier Hollow and really seems to enjoy that. She has a class 2 days a week and goes with Brandon and me a few other times. She has alot of her dad in her luckily and only has to coax her mom down a few hills and doesn't seem to have the fear I have. She laughs at me alot but takes good care of me as well. Trevor is still wrestling and has practice 4 nights a week and seems to really be enjoying it. He has done pretty well at the tournaments so far. he is about 5-5. But always has a smile on his face when he is finished and can't wait to get there every day! Good Job Coach! (That would be Landon and Shayne) Paige is growing like crazy. She mastered sitting up just in time for Christmas and has really enjoyed playing with her toys. She loves music!!!! She has two teeth and seems to be back to her pleasant self now that they have came through. She is scooting all over the place but it is in reverse. She moves the wrong way and then gets mad and goes back to rolling to get what she wants. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and how much joy they bring to me. I hope 2009 is a fantastic year for everyone!
Friday, January 9, 2009
2009
Wow! The Holidays really flew by and I enjoyed them so much this year! I loved having all the kids home and Brandon got to spend most days at home with us as well this year. We had Zack's Birthday, Christmas, Trevor's Birthday and New Years! I was also a little glad to have all the parties over with and could just spend some quiet time at home as well. Zack is officially a licensed driver and has taken some of the running around duties off my hands! I think I love that part! He has had a few trouble with the little green ford but nothing too bad just yet! He is back to every day basketball practices and games and also early BASEBALL has began! Can you believe that? Baseball in January! So he is a very busy kid. He also was asked out on his first date to the School Dance Morp! Its in the middle of January and he hates when I talk about it so sorry Zack! Camille started Cross-country skiing up at Soldier Hollow and really seems to enjoy that. She has a class 2 days a week and goes with Brandon and me a few other times. She has alot of her dad in her luckily and only has to coax her mom down a few hills and doesn't seem to have the fear I have. She laughs at me alot but takes good care of me as well. Trevor is still wrestling and has practice 4 nights a week and seems to really be enjoying it. He has done pretty well at the tournaments so far. he is about 5-5. But always has a smile on his face when he is finished and can't wait to get there every day! Good Job Coach! (That would be Landon and Shayne) Paige is growing like crazy. She mastered sitting up just in time for Christmas and has really enjoyed playing with her toys. She loves music!!!! She has two teeth and seems to be back to her pleasant self now that they have came through. She is scooting all over the place but it is in reverse. She moves the wrong way and then gets mad and goes back to rolling to get what she wants. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and how much joy they bring to me. I hope 2009 is a fantastic year for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Wow! You guys are busy! Exciting that Zack is dating!
Just so you all know that sunset picture I took that!! And that sleeping position was really comfy!
What a busy time of year! It looks like you guys had a great time.
You are one busy gal...thanks for the update! I can't believe that Zack is driving...crazy!
When u drive with Zack, U cant have a conversation with anyone! ( cuz of his music )
p.s. I LOVE the pic of Paige!
p.s.s. and I love HEr LAUGH!
Oh, and great picture, Camille! It nearly made me cry because I miss Midway so much!
Post a Comment