Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update!

I can't get lots of things to download right now on the internet so you just get a quick little update without pictures and cute blog backgrounds until I can figure what the heck is going on.   The fam all had the day of on Monday for Martin Luther King Day so we woke up really early and headed down to Draper to go through the tour of the New Draper Temple.  It was beautiful.  My kids were interested to see more then just the two rooms that they got to see a couple of years ago so I didn't hear one complaint about waking up early and going to do  something religious.  Paige even stayed very quiet the whole time.  She just kept dropping her binky and thought it was funny.  Trevor of course had to go to the bathroom so we had to stay at the back of the tour group and he just might have a claim to fame as being the first to pee in the temple.  I thought we would get to see more of the inner working rooms of the temple but I am not complaining a bit.  
Then Tuesday night, Zack had a basketball game in Union and forgot his basketball shoes so he got to sit on the bench the whole time.  Lucky kid!  Pretty sure his coach is really bugged so I am letting them handle it and staying out of the whole thing.  Trevor had a wrestling match in Salem and went 2 for 4.  Not too bad!  He did have a kid that was all american last year and the kid put the banana split on poor old Trev!  They had to stop the match cause he screamed so loud!  Needless to say Trevor is walking with a little bit of a limp today.  and will be sore for  few days but he can't wait to learn that move and try on some other poor unknowing kid!

1 comment:

Preslee said...

that sucks for Zack, Brian would be so mad if I forgot something!