Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Advanced Little Wasp!



Trevor has really been enjoying wrestling this year!  I think it might have something to do with the fact that so far this year he hasn't been beat!  I have really enjoyed watching him wrestle.  He does it with a smile on his face the whole match and I have even heard him laugh out loud a time or two.  I don't know what his opponent think of that but it seems to be working for him.  He works hard at practice 4 nights a week and says that Shayne and Landon are really fun coaches even when they make them run again and again!  Some nights he even comes home and does some extra sit ups,  wall squats and push ups just to keep up the winning streak!  Way to Go Toast!

4 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

He is so funny! HE probably has more energy than all the other kids put together!

Cluff's said...

he road to a match at salem high school last night with Landon and he saw along with the radio and was "jamming out" the whole bit. Landon called to tell me that he saw a side of Trevor he had never seen before. He is definetly one of a kind! He is planning a song for the talent show this year! Michael Jackson no less!We will see if he actually goes through with it

Preslee said...

CUTE!!!!!! He is really funny! And a little Spider monkey! I think one of these days, he is going to beat up and pin camille. SOOOO WATCH OUT!!!

Camille said...

He already has!!