Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's Sledding Time!!

Today Preslee and Brett came over to our house and we decided we wanted to go sledding on Memorial Hill, not a good idea.  We started walking up to the hill and Brett and Trevor decided they didn't want to be by the girls so they walked ahead of us, and we wanted to take their picture but they kept moving away and wouldn't let us but we finally got it.
 Then we got to the fence, we jumped over it, looked at the hill and said Oh boy that's a long walk up. After a while we all got tired of walking and just laid down in the snow and then started all over again.


As you can tell by how Preslee is walking she was TIRED!!
We finally got up to where we wanted to be, we got on our sleds, and off we went....
Well not really. We couldn't go any where, I guess we just need to wait awhile until it actually packs down a bit. That's Trevor he fell off and did a face plant into the snow! Haha!

8 comments:

Preslee said...

THAT SUCKED!!!!!!!
We soooo need to wait!
My legs still hurt!
Call us when the snow is packed!

( p.s. i think we left our sled at ur house! )

Camille said...

Do they hurt from walking up the hill?

The Tomlinsons said...

WOW!!!! Look at all that SNOW. I can not believe it. I miss the snow. It is so much fun to play in. I love seeing pictures from home.

I have gone sledding on that hill so many times. I hate that climb up the hill. The snow is so deep!

Camille said...

Ya it was so hard. Trevor went over to grandma and grandpa Bezzant's house to see if they had a sled, and he got a really old one from when grandpa was a kid, it felt like it weighed 20 pounds, so Trevor and I would take turns pulling it up it was so hard!

Preslee said...

HAHAHA Me and Brett had like the 2 pound sled, Trevor took forever walking up the hill, I laughed so hard, then winced in pain, The walk up SUCKED! and I keep getting snow in my boots. But my hads and Upper body stayed warm, ( after 20 minutes of layering! )

Preslee said...

P.S. Ur mom was Right, i always have alot to say, in my comments.

Chris and Carrie Davis said...

Carrie, your baby girl is so precious!! I just wanted u to know I am keeping up with your blog. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I miss ya!! Happy New Years!!

Hickmans said...

I would love to make ya some headbands! I cant remember which one hallie was wearing, but I will just whip up some cute one for ya! Dont worry about paying for them cause I would really like to just give ya some!! Consider it a gift for that darling baby! Yes! a lot of people have told me I look like Taylor Swift! Ha I just laugh! Anyway you guys seem to be having fun! Your kids are growing up fast!