Tuesday, December 2, 2008

RECIPES PLEASE!

I know that life can be very very hectic and my life certainly is.  I was just thinking it might be fun to get a few quick and easy dinner ideas.  I know that you all have them!  Please Please Please share them with me!  my family thanks you in advance!
Camille brought home this pork chop recipe and we tried it on sunday and I really liked it and it was extremely simple!
4 to 6 pork chops
layer mild/chunky salsa on the bottom of a glass baking dish
lay pork chops on top of salsa
mix 2 cups grated cheddar cheese,  fresh chopped mushrooms and 2 tbls maple syrup together and spoon over the pork chops
bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 375.
Thats it!  Give it a Try and Don't forget to leave your easy dinner recipes!

5 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Do you like to cook with the Crock Pot? I have the book called 101 things to do with a slow cooker and it's awesome! Every recipe tastes so good and they are all so simple to make!

Cluff's said...

crock pots rock! let me know what some of them are

cobijared said...

2 easy recipes I have with the crock-pot 1st on is 4 frozen chicken breasts 1 can black beans drained 1 can corn drained and 1 bottle of salsa you don't even need to stir just cook on low for about 7 hours. You can eat as chicken tacos or over rice very good and easy. The 2nd is red potatoes cut not to small in the bottom of pot then boneless pork chops mix cream of chicken soup golden mushroom soup can of milk
cup of sour cream cook all day it is just as great I love easy stuff too. enjoy Cobi

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Carrie- I came across this blog and thought of you. Check it out looks fun. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ It's all crockpot recipies:)

Preslee said...

I am going with my moms 1st recipe, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
They are so YUMMO! ( tho alittle messy )