Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Trevor working on his K'Nex
Paige in her winter sweater and matching hat to go up and see Uncle Cameron come home from his mission.  It was cold outside
Camille is loving her DS.  Her brain is 80 years old and she is working hard to bring that down a little!
Paige and all her loot Christmas morning!  Toys! Toys! Everywhere!  What to play with first
For those of you wondering about the mouse.  He lived at our house for 2 1/2 weeks until the Bonner family party and then he was a fabulous white elephant ( mouse) present. He ended up with Natalia only long enough for her to look inside the bag and it was quickly handed to Bryton who took little Desperaux to college or where ever he is at the moment!
We had an amazing Christmas at the Cluff house!  Brandon was called out to plow snow about 4 a.m.  About 7:45 the kids tried to wake up mom!  I told them to call their dad and he headed down the mountain!  I had time to shower, make breakfast and throw the turkey in the oven before the opening of the gifts began.  Paige loved pulling the paper off the packages.  I think she enjoyed what she found inside the paper as well.  Zack, Camille and Trevor also took turns opening their gifts one at a time and it really looked like they were thrilled with the gifts they received.  I was busy taking home videos to remember to take still photos as well but luckily Camille got a Camera for Christmas and started snapping a few pictures to share.  I hope you all had such a wonderful day too!  Brandon will probably be out plowing non-stop until this storm lets up so every one cross your fingers that he gets some sleep in the next few days

8 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

That mouse was the nastiest thing! GROSS!

Preslee said...

I think Bryton said the mouse was a one of his friends house, cuz they hae a bigger cage.
But that was the funniest thing, Natalia had no idea that there was a mouse inside her bag, she just held it, and I watched Ches, wack it a few times! But I wanted to video the opening on the bag! It was really FUNNY!!!( but I wanted one of the boys to get it so they would drop it and SCREAM!
( hopefully ) Did u know this is probly the longest comment I have EVER left?

Cluff's said...

I really wanted one of my brothers to get the mouse too but the look on Brad's face after Natalia handed him the bag was pretty good. I think my brothers would have screamed like a girl if they would have gotten him. as for you leaving the longest comment ever? Really? You always have a lot to say and when you write it down I can read it at my own pace and actually figure out what you are talking about! I love it! I can almost hear you taking a breath in between sentences! Love ya Pres! Your the best!

Hickmans said...

Carrie!! This is your cousin Malissa! Your blog is very cute and your kids are adorable!! You guys seem to be doing great!! You have such a cute family!

Camille said...

That mouse was fun to have around until we would have to clean it's cage then we would have fights about who gets to clean it, not fun at all!

Preslee said...

My moms like whole side of the family ( the Mckenzies ) say I dont even take breaths when I talk!

Camille said...

You don't!

The Tomlinsons said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

The mouse.....Gross! A funny idea, but still Gross!