This is Camille saying merry christmas everybody! I hope all your kids are happy and got almost everything they wanted! And I hope all of you are having a good christmas season so far, with all this white stuff we've got the past few days!! And again I hope your Christmas is filled with joy and love wherever you are!!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
This is Camille saying merry christmas everybody! I hope all your kids are happy and got almost everything they wanted! And I hope all of you are having a good christmas season so far, with all this white stuff we've got the past few days!! And again I hope your Christmas is filled with joy and love wherever you are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Where is the PICTURE of Camille?
oh, and I have Skull Candy to and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
THey will totally help on the bus rides!
what picture?
Camille was the one taking the pictures with her new camera cause I was busy filming it with the video camera and didn't realize I needed to do both! Luckily she got a few good ones
Oh i get it, when u said This is Camille saying Merry Christmas, I thought u ment there was a pic of Camille in a picture saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!
The HOlidays when by way to fast!!!
Post a Comment