Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Months Old





I can hardly believe that Paige is already 4 months old.  She has truly been a delight to have in our family and we all adore her.  She is spoiled rotten!  I took her to get her picture taken again to match the pictures on my wall of my other 3 kids when they were 4 months old, and thought they were so cute I can't help but share!

6 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Those are sooo cute! I love the one with her wings and little bum:)

Preslee said...

She is Darling!!! I cant believe she is already 4 months old:) She kinda looks like Trevor.

Deanna said...

She is so beautiful! I agree with Natalia on that one picture.

Renee said...

So, so, so cute! She is growing up so fast! We were in Midway on Saturday, I should have stopped by to see her in person! Thanks for sharing. Darling little girl!

bonnerbunch said...

Cute! They turned out so cute!! I too love the naked pictures!!

The Tomlinsons said...

She is so beatiful! i loved looking a the blog and all the family updates!