6 Quirks I have
1. There is a specific way to load a dishwasher
2. There is a specific way to fold a towel
3. I put earrings on first thing in the morning.
4. I sing to my kids about anything while they do homework, jobs around the house. brush their teeth etc
5. I make up my own words to those songs to see if anyone is paying attention
6. I wash my sheets once a week and get very bugged if my kids get on my bed before I have slept on the freshly laundered bed. after that day I could care less!
NEXT Tag
8 things I am passionate about
1. My children ( they are the love of my live)
2. Spanky ( Do you blame me)
3. My Pepsi in the morning
4. Kenny Chesney
5. Whatever book I am reading at the time
6. Raising my children to be respectful, honest and kind.
7. Attempting to be at everything my children do ( Alot of Baseball Games)
8. I think I am pretty passionate about my love for seafood. AT least that is what I have been told by people watching me eat it.
8 things I Say Way to Often
1. Trevor, your room needs picked up
2. Its not just a hat rack
3. Guess What time it is
4. AT ?!?!
5. Who's Turn is it to feed Quigley?
6. ZACK ATTACK!
7. The cops are coming...we stole a base!
8. Paigee. Paigee..PooPoo Head!
8 things I want to do Before I Die
1. See my children accomplish a dream!
2. Enjoy my babies!
3. Have another baby
4. Hear a crowd sing my song back to me!
5. Watch a baby being born!.
6. Travel with my hubby!
7. Scuba Dive
8. Go on a dream vacation with my whole entire family
8 Things I have learned from my past
1. Forgive Everyone Everything
2. You choose to be offended
3. Don't judge others You don't know what their journey is about
4. Your children only get one childhood. make it memorable
5. Believe in Miracles
6. if a relationship has to be secret. you shouldn't be in it
7. God loves you no matter what you did or did not do
8. Life isn't tied with a bow. but its still a gift
8 places I would love to see
1. Egypt
2. Africa
3. Alaska
4. Jamaica
5. Hawaii
6. New York
7. Maine
8. Australia
8 things I currently need or want to do
1. Give Paige her bath
2. Finish the book I am reading
3. Get a massage
4. Exercise
5. Laugh
6. get Paige to laugh
7. Take a nap
8. Clean this pig pen i live in
I tag:
Mandy
LynDee
Natalia
Renee
Preslee
Reagan





4 comments:
I think that I have heared some of your songs when I am at your house. And I have heared you say Our softball Cheers ( Your not the only 1 my mom sings them doing laundry)
I had so much fun reading your blog! You and Rob should compare songs you make up. That's one thing you both have in common! I loved your 8 things you've learned tag. Each of them should be put on a sign and hung on a wall!
Those 8 things are hung on a wall! CRAZY!!
I have all the things I have learned typed up and hanging on my wall in my bathroom so I can see them everyday and remember what I have learned. I listed just a few of them! Camille thought she recognized them! Sometimes it is just a hatrack!
Post a Comment