Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 Fun Things

8 Fun Things

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. What not to wear
3. John & Kate plus 8
4. World Series
5.  CSI
6.  Dirty Jobs
7.  ER
8.  Grey's Anatomy

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.  Red Lobster
2.  Neils Fish & Chips
3.  Breadstix
4.  Magleby's Fresh
5.  Sizzler
6.  Ruby Tuesdays
7.  Chilis
8.  Cafe Rio

8 things that happened yesterday
1. woke up early to take Zack early to school
2. did three loads of laundry
3. went to work at the store
4.  studied my lesson for sunday
5.  worked on Trevors halloween costume
6.  watched the world series game
7.  fixed a yummy dinner!  haha (gave it a good shot anyway)
8. tried to keep up with Brandon when we walked the trail

8 things I am looking forward to
1.  Paige to get the giggles
2.  to losing this weight
3.  Christmas
4.  getting into my bed ( I love my bed)
5.  going on a family vacation
6.  a good book
7.  the weekend
8.  my next massage

8 Things on my wishlist
1. To lose lots of weight without do anything different then I am doing right now
2.  To suddenly come into money
3.  To have more kids without agony of being pregnant ( I would settle for a nice easy pregnancy in a year or so from now)
4.  A maid service
5.  The ability to cook and enjoy doing it
6.  a month long vacation
7.  to be smarter then I am
8.  a weekly massage

8 people I tag
Crystal
Renee
Rebecca
Preslee/Cobi
LynDee
Deanna
Mandy
Raegan

2 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

You're stronger than me to be ready to have another baby in a year! I'm thinkin like five years.

Cluff's said...

I am lots older then you and am running out of time!