Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally a blog!

I thought this was a great picture of Brandon training for his triathlons in the living room!  It just made me laugh so I had to put it in!

The pictures of the kids are each of them the first day of school!

We finally figured out how to do a blog! I wonder how long it will last. Well Zack is now 15 and will be 16 and getting his license in December, he has been accepted to Coast to Coast baseball, and is the youngest player to be picked from Utah and will be going to Florida to play in July 2009. He is also a Sophomore in High School. Wow how the time flies by! Camille just barely turned 13 in September and is in the 7th grade. She just barely finished softball, she played mostly catcher and 3rd base, and she really enjoyed it. She is in the GYC (Governing Youth Council) program and really has fun doing that.  Trevor is now 9 turning 10 in December also. He is in 4th grade.He also plays some baseball himself. He plays for the Heber Creepers, (Creeps) and really enjoys that too. He is so fun to be around and always is nice to everybody.  Paige is almost 4 months old. She is learning to smile, laugh, coo, rollover, she likes to stand while you hold her, and every once in a while she will even hold her bottle!!! She is such a smart baby and is always fun to be around, she knows how to make a person smile. Well let's just hope that this blog will last!

6 comments:

Natalia said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog. Even though we don't live that far away I feel like we are worlds apart and I never know what's goin on with anyone:) Yay! Can't wait for pictures!

Cluff's said...

ok I just want you to know that Camille is the one that has figured out so far what to do here. She was even writing as if she was me! Too funny for me to read! So I need help from the professional Natalia. Show me what I am doing please!

bonnerbunch said...

I love it!! It's amazing what you can learn about people through these! I am excited that you guys are on the band wagon!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I am so not a professional! I just pretend like I know what the hell I am doing! I like to get cute backgrounds from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. Super simple to add. That's about all I know.

I love that Camille is the one showing you! I laugh when Jeff teaches my parents how to use their electronic devices:)

Preslee said...

YES!!! Finally you started a blog. Even i already know whats going on with you ( Camille keeps me informed) it is still good to see pictures!


p.s. I taught my mom how to do it SO Camille you arent the only one babe!

Rebecca said...

Yay I found your blog! Are you all coming to FL to see Zack, or is it just Zack? Where in FL? I love your posts and the pictures of your beautiful Paige (and the others of course).