Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture Tag!

The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. Then tag four friends!

This is Paige's Blessing Day in our front yard.  Paige is wearing the same dressing that Camille wore on her blessing day and I also wore it when I was blessed.  Many, Many years ago in the old days like my kids would say.   Aunt Mary made it for me from lace that she brought over from England on her trip when she was 16 years old.  I think this picture is kind of funny because Brandon has lost alot of weight since he bought the suit and he had to suck the pants in so far they have pleats that aren't supposed to be there.  I don't want to talk about what I look like!  That is all I have to say about that!

1 comment:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I didn't know that she wore your blessing dress. Chesney wore mine too! I love that little tradition:)