Monday, October 27, 2008

Cluff Family Projects





We have been very busy doing some much needed projects around the house.  Brandon has finally finished a bathroom for the boys in the basement!  Check out his handy work!
Then...we got to spend a saturday climbing trees and cutting them down!  Sounds alot more fun then it was but it looks great so far!  The kids and Brandon worked their guts out!  We can finally see the road from our front window!  Don't you wish you were there!

5 comments:

Preslee said...

I LOVED THE TREES!!! Whay did ya cut them down. I have a bunch of memories with them in it. (like when me and Camille tied Trevor in the hammock and squirted him! )

Renee said...

Looks like fun! Oh how I wish the hand many gene was passed onto Tyler...I need Brandon around!

bonnerbunch said...

Holy Cow! I didn't know you were doing that! I bet it looks totally different! I will have to come see now! I love the round shower...He is SO handy!!

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, what a shocker! Those trees were humongous! What did Grandpa and Grandma think about losing all of their shade??!!

Cluff's said...

I think they were excited about a few of the trees coming down. They have been asking for a while when we were going to get around to getting them down. We still have 5 trees left so I think it was a good move and needed!