5 things
5 things I was doing five years ago!
1. Working my guts out at the homestead
2. Going to alot of baseball games
3. Daycare at my house for 5 of the cutest little people on earth
4. worrying alot about how my house looked
5. getting Trevor ready for kindergarten
5 things on my to-do list today
1. get a shower
2. get 3 kids off to school on time
3. get Paige smelling beautiful (she already looks beautiful)
4. drop bills off at the post office
5. clean the bathrooms
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Cherry Cordial
2. Reese's Peanut Butter cup
3. Cinnamon Bears
4. Pine Nuts
5. Lemons
5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Take whole family on a dream vacation
3. Go shopping whenever I felt like it
4. Save for Missions for kids
5. Save for College for kids
I think I need more then a million!
5 places I have lived
1. 400 East in Heber (thats were I was born)
2. Valley Hills (until I got married)
3. Alcove Apts. ( The first 3 years of married life)
4. Cute little house on center street (next 6 years)
5. Midway to Heaven (currently address)
5 Jobs I have had
1. Daycare Director
2. Waitress
3. Sheriffs Dispatcher
4. Insurance CRS
5. Stay at home Mom ( I recommend this one)
Rules
Answer the questions. Post 5 names people you are tagging. Go to their Blogs and let them know you have tagged them and invite them to your blog to check out the questions!
Easy as that!
1. Deanna
2. Preslee
3. Raegan





2 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment. And I will keep your tag going.
P.S. I HATE THE CUBS!!! I am a Yankee fan!
It's more like getting 1 kid off to school, because me and Zack get ready on our own!
Post a Comment